photo hbhwheader_zpsc129b375.png



 photo home_zps30e07338.png  photo about_zpsa6386335.png  photo recipes_zpseeaa66f1.png  photo fitness_zpsa76cc48f.jpg  photo crafts_zps2772ae8c.png

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Easy Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies


Last night I made peanut butter cookies.  They are so good and only require three ingredients: sugar, eggs and peanut butter, which thank goodness are my kitchen staples so I can make them anytime I want.  Last night Trisden and I were having a major sweet and a green apple just wasn't going to cut it, and going to the store was not an option so I pulled out the mixer to make some darn cookies.  I am not really sure where this recipe originated, but my Grandma has been making them for years and they are one of my favorites!  

Ingredients:
1 cup peanut butter (creamy or crunchy)
1 cup sugar
1 egg

Yields about 20 cookies







Preheat oven to 350.   Mix all ingredients in mixer or by hand until combined and dough forms.  Roll cookies into ping pong size balls (or smaller) and press with a fork.  Bake for 10-15 minutes.  I like to keep mine in for the full 15 minutes for a crispier cookie.  Let cool, and eat!


I enjoyed my cookies last night watching Weeds on Netflix.  I just started it and am only about three episodes in and it seems pretty good.  I just finished watching Orange is the New Black and loved it!  The season finale ended with a huge cliffhanger and I can't wait to see what's in store for Piper in season 2.  What shows are you loving now?

Cookie Stats for 2 cookies:
Calories: 229; Carbs: 26g; Fat: 13g; Protein: 6g; Sugar: 22g; Fiber: 2g

0 comments:

Post a Comment