photo hbhwheader_zpsc129b375.png



 photo home_zps30e07338.png  photo about_zpsa6386335.png  photo recipes_zpseeaa66f1.png  photo fitness_zpsa76cc48f.jpg  photo crafts_zps2772ae8c.png

Sunday, January 3, 2016

Welcome 2016!



Hello Healthy Body Happy Wallet, I have missed you!  It's been a while since I have posted on here but I'm planning start back up again.  The point of this blog is to track my progress and hold me accountable on my fitness journey, and save more money along the way.  Hence...the blog name! :)

My goal is to achieve a healthier lifestyle through increasing my activity level and by making nutritious meals at home.  Posting here will help hold me accountable as I track my progress, along with posting in my new fitness journal!  I found the above planner, post-its and paper from the dollar bin at Target and plan to use it as my journal.  I LOVE the dollar bin at Target.  They always have the most adorable stuff!!


My Plan for the Week

Exercise plan for the week:

1 mile walk/run in the AM
30 minute strength training in the evening


Meal Plan for the week (dinner through Wednesday)

Breakfasts: Berry smoothie / mug omlet
Morning snack: 1/2 Banana role up (whole wheat wrap, almond butter, drizzled w/honey)
Lunch: Spinach salad, with 1/2 Turkey and cheddar sandwich on whole wheat
Afternoon snack: trail mix
Dinners
Sunday:Veggie Pizza on Naan
Monday: Asian Lettuce Wraps
Tuesday: Greek Omelet
Wednesday: Grilled chicken w/baked sweet potato and side salad

Here are a few partial meal prep photos for our work week.  Trail mix, Banana Role-ups, hardboiled eggs (for the salads), and salads.


Grocery List for 2- Total $95: (This is not a complete list for items needed above as I already had some items on hand.)

Produce:
bananas
green pepper
red pepper
mushrooms
1lb spinach
mixed baby greens
head of iceberg lettuce
red onion
2 sweet potatoes

Dairy:
liquid egg whites
eggs
feta cheese
cheddar cheese slices
shredded mozzerella
half and half

Protein:
Chicken breast
turkey lunch meat

Grains:
whole wheat bread
whole wheat wraps
naan

Pantry items:
almonds
bittersweet chocolate chips
unsweetened shredded coconut
peanuts
rice vinegar
pizza sauce
coffee
mayo
almond butter

I made a pit stop at Marshalls this weekend and snagged up these awesome dishcloths!  How cool are they?!  I knew I had to get them as soon as I saw them, and am thinking they will help inspire me to stay on track.



Have found any new items that help motivate you to stay on track???  Let me know in the comments! :)

1 comments:

Robert McCain said...

If you require professional help to recover your stolen cryptocurrency, or if it was sent to the wrong wallet address, hack your spouse’s phone remotely, contact easybinarysolutions@gmail.com for assistance.

Post a Comment