photo hbhwheader_zpsc129b375.png



 photo home_zps30e07338.png  photo about_zpsa6386335.png  photo recipes_zpseeaa66f1.png  photo fitness_zpsa76cc48f.jpg  photo crafts_zps2772ae8c.png

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Update: Check Out My New Craft Blog!


I started a new craft blog, JustBCrafty where I will be posting all my craft projects.  Because I started doing more crafts I felt it just didn't fit the Healthy Body Happy Wallet theme.  I will still be updating this site, but I will only be posting healthy recipes and workout/fitness inspiration, which is what was originally intended for this blog.

I have posted some awesome knits and crochets over at JustBCrafty so don't miss out!  To never miss a cute craft or handmade inspiration be sure to follow me through my social media icons!  Hope to see ya there!

1 comments:

Robert McCain said...

If you require professional help to recover your stolen cryptocurrency, or if it was sent to the wrong wallet address, hack your spouse’s phone remotely, contact easybinarysolutions@gmail.com for assistance.

Post a Comment